In order to complete the YWIES Online application we recommend using any of the following browsers:
Please Note: The browser you are currently using is NOT one of our recommended browsers.
To avoid any errors during the application process we recommend using any of the following browsers instead:
- ● For Windows Users: Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome or Firefox
- ● For Mac Users: Safari, Google Chrome and Firefox
With the use of browsers not specified above, you may experience difficulty with completing the online application.
While you're filling the application form, please don't click 'Forward','Back' and 'Refresh' button in your browser's menu. Otherwise the information that you have filled in may be lost.
Welcome to the Yew Wah International Education School of Shanghai Gubei Online Application!
- 1. Time:
- The application session will automatically expire in 120 minutes after pressing “Start”, but will only take about 15-20 minutes for you to complete. It is important that you set aside some uninterrupted time to fill out the application.
- 2. Submission:
- After you have completed the application form, please click “submit” to proceed. If you exit the application without submitting, you will lose the information you have provided.
- 3. Multiple Children:
- When applying for multiple children, you need to complete the online application one by one by clicking “add another child” at the end of each application.
- 4. Required Documents:
- If any of these items are not available, you will be asked to clarify the reasons when filling in the application, and then to email the missing documents to YWIES of Shanghai Gubei Admissions Office later on. Your application will only be considered as official once your application form, application fee, and required identification documents have been received.
- ● Art works (collections) that fully reflect the child’s artistic creativity.
- ● School Reports/Records and any other relevant documents or teacher letters.
- ● Application Fee (non-refundable) RMB 550
- A. Cash (in RMB only); or
- B. Electronic/bank transfer (details in Fee Schedule)
- (a) Please indicate the Passport/ID name of the child
- (b) Please email the payment confirmation/remittance slip to our admission office
- ● One Passport-Style Photo for each child
- ● Identification Documents (scanned originals or scanned copies)
- A. Child's Birth Certificate, Residence Card and Passport/ID (Front and back side)
- B. Parent's/guardian's Passport/ID (Front and back side)
Should you have any questions, please contact the YWIES of Shanghai Gubei Admissions Office directly at (8621) 6275 4365 /800 820 2130 or email email@example.com.